If you or your students need research assistance, you can reach out to a reference librarian for help. There are numerous ways to reach us:
- Students can come to the Reference Desk for in person help. Reference hours are:
- Monday - Wednesday: 9 am - 9pm
- Thursday & Friday: 9 am - 5 pm
- You can call the Reference Desk at (315) 279-5473. If there is no answer there, try the Circulation Desk at (315) 279-5632.
- You can email a reference librarian at email@example.com
- Use the Ask a Librarian link on our home page to ask a question.
- If we are online and you have a question, you can chat live with a librarian. You'll find the chat box on the bottom right corner of this screen and on the home page.