Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
New Login Screen for Databases
The method for logging in to databases while off campus has changed!
The new log in screen syncs with your other Keuka College logins, so if you have already logged into KC Portal, Moodle, or your Keuka College email, you should automatically be logged into our databases as well!
To sign in, use your full Keuka College email address (including the @keuka.edu part). Then use your regular Keuka College password.
Lightner Library has many online resources that can be accessed remotely. When accessing these electronic resources from off campus, the user will be asked to log in. Logging in requires the user to enter the log-in ID and password used to access Keuka email.
Click on the Find an Article link to access an A-Z listing of the library’s databases.
- The library has set up a free trial to the following database:
- HeinOnline, a database containing historical and government documents together with a collection of law-related and academic periodicals.
Click on the Databases By Subject link to find the best databases for your topic.
Click on this List of Open Access Databases to access databases that provide content for free on the Internet.
Librarians are still available to students and faculty in a variety of ways that include:
- Emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your questions;
- Using the Ask a Librarian link on the library's home page;
- Using the virtual chat box on Lightner Library's home page. If there is no librarian available on chat, your question will automatically be emailed to email@example.com.
Research Guides and How-tos
Check out the library’s collection of Library Guides, also known as LibGuides, which are available 24/7 to help you navigate the library’s resources.