Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
About Lightner Library
Here are some key things that Lightner Library provides:
- Over 99,000 volumes in the library
- Almost 2,700 DVDs and CDs
- Open 83.5 hours/week, with extended hours two weeks prior to finals
- Reference librarians available to help students & faculty, 9 am - 5 pm Monday through Friday during the academic year. During the summer and breaks, reference librarians are available Monday through Friday 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
- Digital Learning Commons located on the main floor of the library. This space contains not only an open computer lab and collaborative technology for student and faculty use but it also houses areas for both individual and group work.
- Two computer labs/classrooms on the lower level
- Off campus access to our online databases as well as our e-journals & e-books using your Keuka email login ID and password
- Interlibrary loan services that allow you to request books & articles that the library does not have access to through ILLiad, a resource sharing system that automates our interlibrary loan functions
- Information Literacy/Bibliographic Instruction tailored to your course assignments or the needs of your students