Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Circulation and Reserves
The Circulation Desk
Near the main entrance of the library.
Visit us for:
- Checking out, renewing, and returning library materials
Borrowing course reserves - materials that a professor has placed on reserve for a specific course
Picking up items requested on Interlibrary Loan
Requesting CDs, DVDs, and rare books located behind the Circulation Desk
How do I check out Library materials?
- Bring the items you want to the front desk (or request them if they are held behind the desk)
- Have your Keuka College ID Card ready
How long can I check out materials? Are there any fines for returning things late?
For information about fines and length of loans, visit our Circulation Policies Guide.
How to Borrow Course Reserves
Materials that a professor has placed on reserve for a specific course
1. Come to the front circulation desk to see if your professor has put your required course materials on reserve.
2. Look up your course in the binder by the professor's last name.
3. If the item is on reserve, ask the front desk worker to retrieve it for you and check it out to you.
4. Reserve materials usually go out for a limited amount of time (sometimes only a few hours), and some are required to use only in the library.