The IT Department at Keuka College have been able to import some security information about you even if you have not recently registered your password or set security questions. If you have forgotten your password, it may still be possible to reset without calling the IT Service desk by following the instructions below.
Note: You can also follow these instructions to unlock your account.
1) Visit https://idreset.keuka.edu
2) Enter your username and click "Next."
3) Enter the answers to the two randomized security questions as prompted. Click Next.
4) Check the email of the account you applied to Keuka College with for your security code. (If you registered through https://idreg.keuka.edu, they will send your security code to the address that was selected as shown in Step 6 of the Registration Instructions.) The security code email will come from email@example.com.
5) Enter the security code and click "Next."
6) To Unlock your password, click the button for "Account Unlock", then click "Next." To Reset your password, click the button for "Password Reset", and enter the new password in both boxes. Click "Next."
7) Following a successful account unlock, you will see the following message:
Following a successful password reset, you will see the following message:
8) You should now be able to log in to Keuka College services.