Materials that an instructor has placed on reserve for a specific course
1. Come to the front circulation desk to see if your professor has put your required course materials on reserve.
2. Look up your course, by your professor's last name, using the Course Reserves link on the library's homepage or in the binder at the circulation desk .
3. If the item is on reserve, ask the front desk worker to retrieve it for you and check it out to you.
4. Reserve materials usually go out for a limited amount of time (sometimes only a few hours), and some are required to use only in the library.
Faculty members at Keuka College may request that library-owned or their own personal materials be placed on Reserve at Lightner Library.
1. Bring personal materials and the completed Lightner Library Reserves Form to the Circulation Desk.
2. If there are library materials that you want to place on Reserve, complete the Lightner Library Reserve Form below and email to email@example.com. A librarian will find the materials and see that they are placed on Reserve.
3. Allow sufficient time for the material(s) to be processed and placed on Reserve.
4. Use the attached Reserves form below to list your requested materials. Open and fill out the form using Adobe Acrobat Reader.
5. If you have questions, please contact Reserves at firstname.lastname@example.org or (315) 279-5638.