Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Reference or Research Help
If you or your students need research assistance, you can reach out to a reference librarian for help. Reference librarians are available from 9:00 am until 5:00 pm Monday through Friday. There are multiple ways to get reference assistance. They include:
- Meeting with a librarian in person at the Reference Desk; or
- Calling the Reference Desk at (315) 279-5473; or
- Emailing firstname.lastname@example.org; or
- Clicking on the Ask a Librarian link on the library's home page; or
- Using the Chat Box on the bottom right corner of the Lightner Library home page; or
- Meeting with a librarian on Microsoft Teams.