Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Reference or Research Help
If you or your students need research assistance, you can reach out to a reference librarian for help. Although librarians are not providing face to face reference assitance this semester, there are still multiple ways for both you and your students to receive research help. They include:
- Calling the Reference Desk at (315) 279-5473; or
- Emailing email@example.com ; or
- Clicking on the Ask a Librarian link on the library's home page; or
- Using the Chat Box on the bottom right corner of the Lightner Library home page; or
- Meeting with us on Microsoft Teams.
Reference hours for the semester are 9 am - 5 pm on Monday through Friday.