Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Placing Materials on Reserve
Faculty members at Keuka College may request that library-owned or their own personal materials be placed on Reserve at Lightner Library.
- Bring personal materials and the completed Lightner Library Reserves Form to the Circulation Desk.
- If there are library materials that you want to place on Reserve, complete the Lightner Library Reserve Form below and email to email@example.com. A librarian will find the materials and see that they are placed on Reserve.
- Allow sufficient time for the material(s) to be processed and placed on Reserve.
- Use the attached Reserves form below to list your requested materials. Open and fill our the form using Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- If you have questions, please contact Reserves at firstname.lastname@example.org or (315) 279-5638.
Lightner Library Reserves Form
Open and fill out in Adobe Acrobat Reader. Return this form to the circulation desk, or email the completed form as an attachment to email@example.com