1. Choose a printer/copier. On the right side of the printer/copier, you will see an Equitrac terminal. Swipe your Student ID Card back to front with the black stripe facing up. If you can't get it to work, you can use the keypad to enter your student number instead.
2. Select "Copy." (Button F2)
3. The copying options screen will show on the copier. (See image below.)
4. If you have individual sheets, use the ADF sheet feeder on top of the copier. If you have a photograph, or a booklet, or something fragile, use the glass flatbed portion (lift the lid of the copier to use this.) If using the glass flatbed, line up the edge of area you want to be scanned with the top, right-hand corner of the glass.
5. The copier will most likely be able to detect the size of your paper or item. Notice the options along the bottom of the screen where you can control the zoom, density, duplex, and finishing settings.
6. You can click on the "Application" button on the lower right-hand corner of the screen to control the advanced settings. "Separate Scan" is especially useful if you are scanning more than one page on the flatbed glass.
7. Once you have the settings you want, click the big blue "Start" button to make the copies. Regular printing charges apply.